APT FC APPLICATION PROCESS
In most cases, APT can provide an FC number to the applicant within 24 – 48 hours of receipt of the application.
Information needed for application includes:
- Name, address, telephone and fax numbers of the manufacturer and U.S. Agent, if applicable
- A detailed description and diagram of the fireworks
- A complete list of the chemical compositions, formulations, and quantities used in the fireworks
- The results of the thermal stability test
- A signed certification declaring that the fireworks for which certification is being requested conforms to the APA Standard 87-1, that the descriptions and technical information contained in the application are complete and accurate, and no duplicate applications have been submitted to PHMSA